CENTRAL FLORIDA’S WINDOW TINT EXPERTS
PEOPLE ALSO ASK:
What is the darkest legal tint in Florida?
Florida has location specific regulations for automotive window tint. Municipal, county and even state regulations can have slight variations in what is and what is not considered legal. At Empire Auto Spa we continually monitor these recommendations and will advise you accordingly, based on the level of tint you request
Window Tint Level
Florida window tint laws address the percentage of visible light allowed through your windows. This is also referred to as VLT (Visible Light Transmission). Florida window tint regulations do not allow front windshield tint to go below the AS-1 line. Side windows on your vehicle can have 28% VLT, back side windows 15% VLT, and rear window 15% VLT.
If you’re not sure about Florida window tinting laws, be sure to check with your local law enforcement or DMV offices.
How much is window tinting in Florida?
Is 15% tint legal in FL ?
What is the darkest tint available?
Can you get wash car with windows tinted?
SunTek® Window Tint For Cars, Trucks, And More…
When it comes to window tinting in Central Florida, Empire Auto Spa is the only company in the Orlando area that can service your vehicle in a timely manner and produce the quality results you’re looking for.
Why Choose Us?
Any Make, Any Model, We Got It !
- Empire Auto Spa is a professional car window tinting company
- 20 years of experience
- Improve your driving experience by giving you window film protection against the Central Florida weather conditions.
- We specialize in automotive window tinting and maintain the most technologically advanced window tinting film that’s superb and easy to install.
- From commercial, fleet level applications all the way down to an on-site residential install…we handle it all!
- Pair your window tint job with one of our other services like ceramic coating or a full detail to elevate your ride to the next level.
Get Your Free Instant Quote,
Give Us A Call At 407-574-8381